My Stock Crash Course teaches you the steps you need to take to start earning an income off of any camera even the one in your smartphone.
1/3 of all online content being consumed is Video
The world is demanding more and more video content. Companies are turning to stock footage sites to get the shots they need to produce their videos. Your camera is a tool and you should put it to work to build additional income off of what you love to do.
In This Training You Will Receive….
In This Training You Will Receive….My complete Method to sell your Footage
- Stock Footage Basics: I take you through all the things you need to know to start selling stock footage.
- Shooting & Editing For Stock: You'll learn what is sellable and what you should be shooting.
- Getting it Sold: We take you through all the steps and how to edit and get your footage online.
Hey, there! I found the course well structured and very informative which is something I highly appreciate in this type of courses. It gave me the first p...Read More
Hey, there! I found the course well structured and very informative which is something I highly appreciate in this type of courses. It gave me the first push into Stock World and here am I - up to come up with my own brand name and start selling the stuff lying on my hard drives for years. Of course, I will shortly start shooting videos myself with my GH5 and Phantom 4 Pro. One thing I would recommend - despite the well-organised structure there are few sections which are only intros or do not content any valuable information. Try to cut them off as far as you can and instead of them include some more in-depth views on the specifics of post-production - frame rates, log and HLG profiles, clip length - something like a review of your work, what sells more, what to avoid etc. Regards, BoyanRead Less
I've been considering submitting stock footage for the past year. Everything I have learned is backed up here. Now i'm going to do it . Cheers. Do keep upda...Read More
I've been considering submitting stock footage for the past year. Everything I have learned is backed up here. Now i'm going to do it . Cheers. Do keep updating the content.Read Less
I've wondered if selling stock video had any real possibility, now I'm extremely excited to go after it, thanks to your course. Thumbs up!
I've wondered if selling stock video had any real possibility, now I'm extremely excited to go after it, thanks to your course. Thumbs up!Read Less
watching the video I was excitged to get into shooting and selling stock footage
watching the video I was excitged to get into shooting and selling stock footageRead Less
- Course Preview
- 8 Reasons You Should Be Selling Stock Now
- Welcome To Version 2.0
- How To Use This Course
- Things You Need
- Important Links for this Course
- What is Stock Footage?
- Royalty Free vs Editorial
- Homework - Royalty Free vs Editorial
- What to shoot - Part 1
- Homework - Topics to Shoot
- What to Shoot Part 2
- What to Shoot - Part 3
- Homework - Visual Storytelling
- What to Shoot - Part 4
- Homework - Capture Diversity
- How to Shoot Good Stock
- Welcome to Block 3
- Picking the Right Camera
- The Gear I Shoot With
- Making Your Footage Look Good
- Links To Help with Shooting
- Gimbals for Stock
- Drones for Stock
- Drone Pilot School
- 360 Footage for Stock
- You Need To Get Model Releases
- App Tutorial For Releases
- Hard Drive Recommendations
- My Editing Setup
- How to Edit Stock Footage
- Its Time To Choose Your Path
- Sign Up with Blackbox
- Dashboard Overview
- Uploading Via FTP
- Curating Footage
- Working With Curators
- Submission Requirements
- Introduction to your Master Spreadsheet
- Explaining the Spreadsheet
- Master Spreadsheet Download
- Inputing Data on Excel Pt. 1
- Inputing Data on Excel Pt. 2
- Introduction to Uploading
- Setup All Your Accounts
- Using a FTP service to Upload Files
- FTP Login Information
- Uploading Through FTP & Submitting (per site)
- Creating your .CSV file for each site
- Download .CSV templates
- Shutterstock Submit
- Pond5 Submit
- Videoblocks Submit
- Adobe Stock Submit
- You're Ready To Sell
- Please Leave a Review
- Monitoring your sales
- Turn Your YouTube Videos into Stock
- My 20 Best Selling Shots of 2017
How much money can I make from stock footage?
I get asked this question all the time. Each shot can make you from $20-$200 each time it sales.
I'm so busy. How can I do stock footage?
The beautiful thing about stock footage is that you can do it whenever it makes sense. I also teach a method where you can just hand your footage off to another person to do all your editing!
Can I make a living selling stock?
Yes there are people who make a career out of selling stock. However, you need a large library and I teach you the skills so you can build your own library.
How long until I start making money?
You’ll be able to start making money as soon as you finish this course and submit your first clips.